InfraGard Wisconsin Members Alliance
Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Outbreaks in Wisconsin : https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/outbreaks/index.htm
Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 primary information page : https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Situational Summary page : https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html
- Pandemic Preparedness Resources : https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/php/pandemic-preparedness-resources.html
- To register to receive the CDC’s email updates related to COVID-19 : https://tools.cdc.gov/campaignproxyservice/subscriptions.aspx
World Health Organization (WHO)
- Q&A on coronaviruses (COVID-19) : https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-a-coronaviruses
Overseas Security Advisory Council (OSAC)
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak Resources : https://www.osac.gov/Content/Announcement/fee23fa6-8c30-44ae-985f-180e3ce9635e
InfraGard is a partnership between the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the private sector. It is an association of persons who represent businesses, academic institutions, state and local law enforcement agencies, and other participants dedicated to sharing information and intelligence to prevent hostile acts against the U.S. The InfraGard program provides a vehicle for seamless public-private collaboration with government that expedites the timely exchange of information and promotes mutual learning opportunities relevant to the protection of American citizens and our way of life.
InfraGard Wisconsin currently serves over 900 members representing over 600 Wisconsin companies, municipalities and educational institutions.
Thank you to the following partners for their generosity in sponsoring InfraGard Wisconsin Members Alliance for 2020.